Public School 121 Queens is a 99,000 square–foot landmark-quality building constructed in 1924. Nelligan White undertook a masonry replacement campaign to address decades of extensive deterioration. The building’s masonry enclosure was completely replaced with a modern masonry curtain wall assembly. Cast stone replicas replaced terra cotta balusters, entablature, and other decorative pieces at the exterior, while all damaged interior finishes were restored. The front entry was also reconfigured to ensure accessibility.